The Window of Opportunity is Open to You!
East Coast Window Cleaning is looking for quality professionals to join our team. Growth opportunities and competitive wages available, as well as potential for promotion and bonus compensation. As part of our customer service team you will be responsible for providing our customers with outstanding service. The daily responsibilities involve hard work, but we strive to make sure you are thoroughly trained in all aspects to make your job is as easy as possible. We will provide all professional equipment, and safety and technique training, we only ask that you show up on time, ready to work, with a great attitude.
To apply for employment you must:
- Be hardworking, reliable, and respectful to customers and team members
- Be available daytime hours (may be as early as 6 am)
- Able to work Saturdays during summer (We do not work Sundays)
- Fearless of heights. Ladder work is a necessity and no other job in the world uses ladders on a daily basis like window cleaners do.
- Have a reliable form of transportation to an from work
- Have a valid Drivers License
- Agree to Drug Screening and Background Check
- Able to lift 50-60lbs
Please complete the following employment application:
Once you have filled out an application please contact us to schedule an interview.
You can Email: email@example.com
Fax: 302-385-8000 or Call: 302-644-9588
Don’t just take our word for it…
“East Coast Windows have come to my home 3 times so far. The first time, they cleaned all the windows on the inside and the outside and the second time they cleaned the windows on the outside plus my screened in porch area that has EZ Breeze panels, which are difficult to clean and reinstall, and the last time was yesterday when I had them clean very tall windows and high cabinets in my kitchen along with many EZ panels.
They are thorough, professional, wear booties and take care of all of my possessions while moving my furniture. I am very relaxed while they are here, I trust that they know what they are doing.”
Kathy B, Milton, DE
via Google Reviews